- Further efficiencies can be achieved through the use of two-stage heating equipment.
- Reduced operating expenses.
- Required little to no maintenance.
- Reduced on-off cycling.
- Improved animal comfort.
- The ability to change BTU outputs depending upon animal size and changing weather conditions.
- Improved animal performance.
- Reduced fuel consumption and improved longevity.
- Inputs of 19.0 to 60.0 kW
- Available in Tube Lengths of 6710 mm to 21335 mm
- Coated Titanium or Aluminized Combustion Chamber
- Coated Aluminized or Optional Economy Hot Rolled Steel Radiant Tubes
- Patented Two-Stage Technology
- Highly Polished Aluminum Reflectors
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Spark Ignition System
- Enameled Control Box with Plastic Cover
- Operational Indicator Lights
- Optional #3 Brushed Stainless Steel Control Box
- Optional ‘U’ or ‘L’ Configuration
BTU Range: 65,000 – 150,000 (14.7 -43.0 KW)
Gas Types: G-20, G-25 or G-31 (other gases upon request)
Tube Lengths: 20 ft. – 70 ft.
Limited Warranty: 1/3/5 (components/tubes/burner)
Combustion Tube: 4″ dia. Aluminized or Titanium Steel, Black Coated Radiant Tubes 4″ dia. Aluminized Steel, Black Coated
Certification: CE, Outdoor Approval